- Try 10 crunches/day, on yoga mat, with Dotan. Start small :)
- Breakfast smoothies – I’ve got the mixer, fruit & yoghurts. I just need to find 10 magical extra minutes in the morning.
- Start a ‘gratitude journal’. Inspired by Tals, it might (or, definitely will) help me to be more positive and start appreciating what I do have.
- Bring lunch to work 4 out of 5 work days per week. Not only healthier to eat homemade food, it’s a money saver and way more environmentally friendly (Israel – you’re obsessed with packaging. Stop it!). Also, I could bring it in this.
- Find money from the budget for a pedicure: Summer is here.
- Assimilate volunteering locally into your weekly schedule – start with once every two weeks, see how it goes.
For my ‘life list’, I’m picking up some goals which I didn’t accomplish in Thirty before 30 and giving them a re-try. Hope to feature it soon on here.
Happy weekend and month ahead to all!